Remedial Massage Therapy
People have received tremendous benefit from Massage Therapy for thousands of years, whether it is releasing tight, knotted muscles, stimulating blood flow or allowing range of motion, massage promotes wellbeing.
Brian Doll and Sharon Richards have been part of the Pindara Team for over 15 years and offer a wide range of expertise in the areas of Therapeutic, Sports, Deep tissue, Remedial, Myofascial, Reiki and Lymphatic drainage massage.
Brian Doll - Clinical Masseur, CM (VSM), AAMT, Cert Oriental Therapies, Myotherapy Ambassador
Natalie Barton - Diploma in Remedial Massage
The benefits of massage are well established and will certainly aid in your rehabilitation and compliment the other allied health team at Pindara Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine.
- Muscular pain relief
- Reduce Stress
- Increase feelings of wellbeing
- Speed recovery from exercise induced fatigue
- Soothe or stimulate the nervous system depending on what effect is required
- Help loosen, contracted shortened muscles
- Maximise physical and mental health
- Increase body's blood oxygen carrying capacity
- Reduce muscular spasm
- Enhance sleep quality
- Reduce anxiety
- Reduce blood pressure
- Aid recovery from injuries
- Improve posture
And many more...
Our Masseurs are available during the week and bookings can be made through our friendly reception team on (07) 5539 4484.
What types of aliments can massage treat?
- Back pain and sciatic
- Headaches and migraines
- Sore shoulder and neck
- Overuse injuries
- Assisting recovery in sports injuries
- Shin splints
- Tennis and Golfers elbow
- Lymphatic issues
And many more...