TOBIAS ATKINS (EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST)
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Graduate Diploma of Exercise Science focused on Clinical Exercise Physiology
Tobias is an exercise physiologist with the constant aim of helping his client’s perfect movement. Pain, discomfort and malfunction don’t come from nowhere, by focusing back on movement biomechanics he looks to fix problems from their root.
Tobias has found success with multiple chronic pain disorders including but not limited to lower back, hip and knee pain.
Currently Tobias is working with Leukaemia groups and developing other specialty population group classes. Due to constant exposure, he now specialises in metabolic conditions such as type 2 diabetes, PCOS and stubborn weight loss.
- Gait Analysis and Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screen, Assessments and Corrections
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS:
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist and member of Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
PERSONAL INTERESTS AND SPORTING EXPERIENCES:
Snowboarding is my number one! There is not a more exhilarating feeling out there. In terms of an everyday basis I would have to go with AFL, closely followed by basketball.
I love training at the gym, hanging out with mates and as much as we have to do it to survive, I must say, I love to eat. Good tasting food not just for the sake of it but I would say I am a bit of a foody.