Samuel Schuler (PHYSIOTHERAPIST)
- Bachelor of Exercise Science (BExSc)
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPhty)
- Level 2 Sports Physiotherapist
- Musculoskeletal Acupuncture and Dry Needling Accreditation
- Mulligan’s Concept Practitioner Certification
Sam is an experienced musculoskeletal physiotherapist who over the last few years has worked in elite sport as a physiotherapist for the Gold Coast SUNS. During this time, Sam developed his skills and knowledge to ensure he delivers the best practice and most recent trends in treatment and rehabilitation programs to patients of all ages, suffering from various musculoskeletal conditions.
Sam has recently started studying to become a doctor, and shares his university workload with some clinical time consulting at Pindara Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine. He strongly enjoys working amongst a multidisciplinary team of sports physicians, orthopaedic surgeons, radiologists, general practitioners and podiatrists to ensure the best outcome for his patients.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS:
- Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of Sports Physiotherapy Association
INVOLVEMENT WITH TEAMS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Gold Coast SUNS
- Gold Coast SUNS Talent Academy
- Broadbeach Cats Australian Football Club