Matthew ternes (EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST)
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Graduate Diploma of Exercise Science focused on Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist and member of Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- PD Warrior – Parkinson’s Disease Exercise Prescription Program
- Weight management exercise and education program
- Diabetes group exercise and education programs
- Lower back pain cause and effective rehabilitation
- Hamstring Injury and Prevention
Matthew is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with a strong belief that exercise is the best medicine for preventing and treating chronic disease and musculoskeletal conditions. Matthew has had experience and successes working with multiple musculoskeletal conditions, most popular; back, hip and knee pain. Matthew is currently involved in diabetes and weight management programs and has secondary professional development working with neurological conditions giving him the foundations to create and establish a Parkinson’s disease program.
Matthew is very passionate about improving his client’s health outcomes and reaching their goals.
PERSONAL INTERESTS AND SPORTING EXPERIENCES:
- I love all kinds of sport! Growing up I basically lived on the tennis court and competed on a national and international level
- Now you can find me stand up paddle boarding to mountain biking around the beautiful Gold Coast.
- I enjoy catching up and hanging out with friends, going fishing and walking my dog on the beach.