- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, 2011
- Sports Level 1, 2012
- Sports Level 2, 2014
- Pilates Level 1, 2013
- Dry Needling for Sports and Spinal, 2012
Hayley completed her Bachelor of Physiotherapy through Charles Sturt University in Albury. Originally from Canberra, Hayley moved to Brisbane in early 2013 and then to the Gold Coast in search of a warmer climate.
Hayley has worked in private sports practices since 2012 and has a strong passion for sport and musculoskeletal injuries. She is a runner and triathlete herself who has previously competed at a national level. She particularly enjoys treating lower limb injuries. She has spent the past seven years working with AFL teams and has a special interest in injuries in this sport.
Hayley also has an interest in lower back pain and rehabilitation. Her Pilates training allows her to design programs for back pain suffers that helps them to regain strength and stability and return to normal activities without back pain.
Hayley has recommenced study to further her knowledge and is in her final year of the Master of Sports Physiotherapy degree through LaTrobe University.
When she is not at work, Hayley spends most of her time at the beach or outdoors enjoying the beautiful Gold Coast climate.
INVOLVEMENT WITH TEAMS AND ASSOCIATIONS:
- Palm Beach Lions AFL, 2015 - current
- Currumbin Eagles Rugby League, 2016 - current
- Mudgeeraba and Nerang Districts Cricket Club, 2014 and 2015
- Aspley Hornets AFL, 2013 and 2014
- Performance Triathlon Coaching, 2012-2013
- Belconnen Magpies AFL, 2012
- Wests Rugby Union, 2012
- Nike Soccer 'The Chance' Camp, 2012
- Junior Brumbies Rugby Union, 2012