Pindara Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine is the leading provider of Physiotherapy and Allied Health Services on the Gold Coast.
We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of Physiotherapy interventions and therefore committed to providing world class patient care for everyone, from elite athletes to members of the general public.
Here are some of our unique points of difference:
- Postgraduate Qualifications, Titled Sports Physiotherapists and a Specialist Sports Physiotherapist, who has attained the highest level of knowledge and musculoskeletal experience.
- Members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) and Sports Physiotherapy Group.
- Employing compassionate experts in their chosen field of Physiotherapy and therefore providing skilled assessment and a broad range of treatment methods in the management of your injuries.
- We strive to provide the most up to date and evidence based treatment practices available with a hands' on approach.
- Our exercise based approach is facilitated by our gymnasium facilities and multidisciplinary clinic structure.
- With our advanced clinical knowledge base, we pride ourselves on educating our clients on understanding the rehabilitation process and preventing further injury.
- We strive to excel in the continuity of care with our patients via communicating with all involved health care providers from GPs, Specialists, Physicians to Personal Trainers, Coaches and Parents to ensure our clients receive appropriate treatment.
- Our goal is to spend quality time with our clients to assess and effectively treat and rehabilitate your injuries.
- Employ our expertise from working with elite athletes and teams such as the Gold Coast Titans, Gold Coast Suns, Australian Baseball Team, and Gold Coast Breakers to assist the everyday individual in the pursuit of optimal health.
- We will leave no stone unturned in the management of our clients and therefore succeed where other Physiotherapists have failed.
- But most importantly we will tailor your treatment and rehabilitation to achieve your goals, whether it is walking pain free or competing at the Olympic Games.
- At Pindara Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine we are committed to an excellence in patient care and provide a personalised service to all our patients.
- We have a proven track record, providing an excellence in Physiotherapy since 1986.